The Hyperice Hypersphere Mini is a compact massage-therapy ball that helps relieve tension and increase your range of motion and flexibility. Perfect for travel and on-the-go, the ‘Mini’ targets your tightest areas to unlock the body and help you move better.
HYPERSPHERE MINI SPECS AND FEATURES:
• Increase range of motion and flexibility
• Reduces tension / pain associated with myofascial release
• Loosens and releases trigger points
• Effective treatment for plantar fasciitis, tight hips, tension in upper / lower back, sore pectorals, or tight piriformis
• Digital circuitry control w/ 3-speed settings
• Rechargeable 5V lithium-ion battery (2+ hrs of use per charge)
• Lightweight, compact size (0.75lb / 3.5”) compared to Hypersphere (2.2lb / 5")
• Hypersphere Mini USB charger included
• PERSONALIZED TREATMENT:
Features 3 vibrating speed settings to release sore muscles, with 3 vibration frequency levels – 45, 68, 92 Hz
• MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS:
Can be used to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles/fascia in the feet, calved, hamstrings, gluteus, hip flexors, shoulders, back, and forearms.
• MAXIMUM VIBRATION:
The high-intensity vibration allows you to release tension and target areas deeper than a traditional foam roller.
• OPTIMAL SIZE:
Compact size 3.5-inch (8.89 cm), which is great for targeting hard to reach areas. This small size is great for travel.
WHY YOU NEED IT:
This is a must-have addition to any athlete, gym enthusiast’s pre and post-workout regime. The Hypersphere Mini is an advanced mobility tool that goes beyond the myofascial release than a traditional massage ball is equipped with 3 digitally controlled vibration settings with a textured silicone grip and dense shell for optimal use.
HOW IT HELPS:
Its compact design is able to target hard to reach areas providing you with optimal results. Specifically, it will help keep the body’s soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascial) loose which is essential to maintaining flexibility and range of motion. It can also shorten recovery time and reduce the risk of common injuries in the future.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
Throughout your warm-up or during your cool-down you can choose your desired intensity setting to help loosen knots or tightness in your hips, hamstrings, gluteus, feet, shoulders etc.